Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday, cozy Sunday postscript

I suppose I should point out that the housewife thing is just a little domestic fantasy I allow myself. Jennifer and I are very happy in our chosen professions. It's just that in the home realm, we are mistresses of our own domains, and the tasks involved are those we set ourselves, goals easily achieved for the benefit of those we love and also for ourselves.

The soup is bubbling. Cooking the chorizo set off the smoke alarm, as it always does, so the windows are open to the damp Sunday air. The hawk has flown, finally flushed from his perch by the jays.

That is all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my domestic divaness in your lovely blogitude today! Hope the soup came out great - the chili and bread came out just great over here. As for Henry, he's barely lifted his head all day! Monday cometh...too soon!
    xo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving your blog, kati!
    sounded like a brilliant way to spend a cold sunday!

    ReplyDelete